WE'RE BACK WITH A FULL EVENTS CALENDAR FOR 2021!
MANY EXCITING EVENTS UPCOMING, ALL STRICTLY COVID-19 COMPLIANT
100% of all money raised goes directly to charity
HAVE FUN, KEEP FIT & HELP GOOD CAUSES
- 09 May 2021
- Alice Holt
Fundraising for Challengers, the ever-popular Kelly’s Cycle Challenge was the Top-Rated Cycling Event on Race Check in 2019.
Cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020 but back again on Sunday 9th May 2021 with a stunning route on quiet roads through the beautiful Surrey & Hampshire countryside.
Choose your challenge distance of 25 Miles, 54 Miles or 74 Miles.
100% of all money raised goes straight to Challengers.
- 25 Miles Open Road Cycle Ride
- 54 Miles Open Road Cycle Ride
- 74 Miles Open Road Cycle Ride
- 29 September 2020
- Moira's Birthday
- 03 July 2020
- Mount Everest (8,848 meters)
- Mount Kilimanjaro (5,895 meters)
- The Eiger (3,967 metres)
- Ultimate Challenge: Mount Everest TWICE (17,696 Meters)
- 30 June 2020
- North Downs Way (153 Miles)
- River Wey (86 Miles)
- Shipwrights Way (50 Miles)
- South Downs Way (100 Miles)
- 30 June 2020
- London Marathon (26 Miles)
- Race to the King (52 Miles)
- The Pen Llyn Classic (75 Miles)
- The Ultra Trail (104 Miles)
- 01 June 2020
- Bronze Challenge: 10 to 100 miles
- Gold Challenge: 301 to 500 Miles
- Silver Challenge: 101 to 300 Miles
- Ultimate Challenge: 501+ Miles
- 31 May 2020
- Bronze Challenge: 10 - 40 Miles
- Gold Challenge: 71-100 Miles
- Silver Challenge: 41 - 70 Miles
- Ultimate Challenge: 100+ Miles
What people are saying
We were so excited to see so many people and hope that everyone has a fantastic time. We are so lucky to be in such a beautiful venue and I cannot thank Kelly’s Storage Charity Events enough for the continued support they have given Challengers over the last seven years, it makes such an incredible difference to Challengers and the families that we support
I’m pleased to say that your virtual challenge has kept me motivated throughout April and I have smashed my target of gold and managed to achieve 83km in the month!! I will definitely be signing up for May
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for supporting Shooting Star Children’s Hospices with your event on Saturday. It was a real pleasure to meet you and attend the event.
Shooting Star Chase
Your events and altruistic support for charity are absolutely commendable