WE'RE BACK WITH A FULL EVENTS CALENDAR FOR 2021!
MANY EXCITING EVENTS UPCOMING, ALL STRICTLY COVID-19 COMPLIANT
100% of all money raised goes directly to charity
HAVE FUN, KEEP FIT & HELP GOOD CAUSES
- 09 May 2021
- Alice Holt
Fundraising for Challengers, the ever-popular Kelly’s Cycle Challenge was the Top-Rated Cycling Event on Race Check in 2019.
Cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020 but back again on Sunday 9th May 2021 with a stunning route on quiet roads through the beautiful Surrey & Hampshire countryside.
Choose your challenge distance of 25 Miles, 54 Miles or 74 Miles.
100% of all money raised goes straight to Challengers.
- 25 Miles Open Road Cycle Ride
- 54 Miles Open Road Cycle Ride
- 74 Miles Open Road Cycle Ride
- 29 September 2020
- Moira's Birthday
- 03 July 2020
- Mount Everest (8,848 meters)
- Mount Kilimanjaro (5,895 meters)
- The Eiger (3,967 metres)
- Ultimate Challenge: Mount Everest TWICE (17,696 Meters)
- 30 June 2020
- North Downs Way (153 Miles)
- River Wey (86 Miles)
- Shipwrights Way (50 Miles)
- South Downs Way (100 Miles)
- 30 June 2020
- London Marathon (26 Miles)
- Race to the King (52 Miles)
- The Pen Llyn Classic (75 Miles)
- The Ultra Trail (104 Miles)
- 01 June 2020
- Bronze Challenge: 10 to 100 miles
- Gold Challenge: 301 to 500 Miles
- Silver Challenge: 101 to 300 Miles
- Ultimate Challenge: 501+ Miles
- 31 May 2020
- Bronze Challenge: 10 - 40 Miles
- Gold Challenge: 71-100 Miles
- Silver Challenge: 41 - 70 Miles
- Ultimate Challenge: 100+ Miles
What people are saying
Thank you so much to you both and the rest of the team at Kelly’s for a wonderful event yesterday. It was so well organised and it was great to see the cyclists so happy enjoying themselves and the Kelly’s staff and volunteers all worked so hard to keep things running smoothly. So thank you to all of your staff for their enthusiasm and support throughout. £7,000 is a fantastic figure to raise for Cherry Trees to we are hugely grateful to Kelly’s for the time and energy devoted to raising this money for us. Thank you once again for a wonderful fundraiser and for choosing to support Cherry Trees.
Your company and team are to be applauded for all of this at this time, the virtual events are great for the charities. We look forward to being part of it. Thank you for the work you do for our community,
Thank you for an amazing event on Saturday. Despite the cold we felt it was a great turnout! We’ve also been able to meet some of the participants that chose to support Oakleaf! You did an amazing job organising the event and every detail!
The Herts SU has never done anything like this before and we are seriously thrilled with the amount of money raised. The General Manager of the SU has been here for nearly 11 years and she said that it’s the largest amount of money raised in a single event for RAG in her time! I know we’ll certainly be working more closely with OLLIE in the future!