WE'RE SORRRY! DUE TO CURRENT RESTRICTIONS WE HAVE NO EVENTS ONGOING BUT WE WILL BE BACK AS SOON POSSIBLE! WATCH THIS SPACE!
100% of all money raised goes directly to charity.
- 29 September 2020
Please help us celebrate Moira's birthday with donations to her favourite charity, Challengers!
- Moira's Birthday
- 03 July 2020
- Mount Everest (8,848 meters)
- Mount Kilimanjaro (5,895 meters)
- The Eiger (3,967 metres)
- Ultimate Challenge: Mount Everest TWICE (17,696 Meters)
- 30 June 2020
- North Downs Way (153 Miles)
- River Wey (86 Miles)
- Shipwrights Way (50 Miles)
- South Downs Way (100 Miles)
- 30 June 2020
- London Marathon (26 Miles)
- Race to the King (52 Miles)
- The Pen Llyn Classic (75 Miles)
- The Ultra Trail (104 Miles)
- 01 June 2020
- Bronze Challenge: 10 to 100 miles
- Gold Challenge: 301 to 500 Miles
- Silver Challenge: 101 to 300 Miles
- Ultimate Challenge: 501+ Miles
- 31 May 2020
- Bronze Challenge: 10 - 40 Miles
- Gold Challenge: 71-100 Miles
- Silver Challenge: 41 - 70 Miles
- Ultimate Challenge: 100+ Miles
- 30 May 2020
- Bronze challenge: 5-25km
- Gold Challenge: 51-80km
- Platinum Challenge: 81- 110km
- Silver Challenge: 26-50km
- Ultimate Challenge: 111km +
What people are saying
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for supporting Shooting Star Children’s Hospices with your event on Saturday. It was a real pleasure to meet you and attend the event.
Shooting Star Chase
Your events and altruistic support for charity are absolutely commendable
I would like to congratulate you on such a wonderful event on Saturday! The weather was perfect and there were lots of happy faces on the runners who completed the course. The event appeared seamless. It was so lovely to have the opportunity to attend the event and engage with the spectators and runners and have the chance to congratulate them personally with a medal was really nice touch. You have all worked very hard and I can’t thank you enough for choosing Jigsaw as one of the benefiting charities – having had the experience of putting on an event of this type, I fully understand the commitment and hard work it takes! Well done everyone at Kelly’s but hats off to both of you, for heading the event it really was a job well done!
The Herts SU has never done anything like this before and we are seriously thrilled with the amount of money raised. The General Manager of the SU has been here for nearly 11 years and she said that it’s the largest amount of money raised in a single event for RAG in her time! I know we’ll certainly be working more closely with OLLIE in the future!