WE'RE BACK WITH NEW CHALLENGES FOR YOU FOR 2021
100% of all money raised goes directly to charity
HAVE FUN, KEEP FIT & HELP GOOD CAUSES
- 09 May 2021
- Alice Holt
THIS EVENT WILL BE COVID COMPLIANT WITH SOCIALLY DISTANCED STAGGERED STARTS
The ever-popular Kelly’s Cycle Challenge was the Top-Rated Cycling Event on Race Check in 2019. Cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020 we are planning to be back again on Sunday 9th May 2021 with a stunning route on quiet roads through the beautiful Surrey & Hampshire countryside.
We are hopeful this event WILL go ahead so choose your challenge distance of 23 Miles, 50 Miles or 72 Miles.
100% of all money raised goes straight to Challengers.
- 23 Miles Open Road Cycle Ride
- 50 Miles Open Road Cycle Ride
- 72 Miles Open Road Cycle Ride
- 01 April 2021
TRI-KELLY'S CHALLENGE is an exciting replacement for the annual Kelly's Guildford 10k which has been cancelled due to current restrictions. THREE weeks to choose from THREE activities & THREE challenges.
Run, Walk or Ride to raise money for the chosen charities of our partner hosts, the University of Surrey Students' Union
100% of all money raised on this site will go directly to the charity or charities of your choice,
- Kelly's Tri-Challenge Cycle 150 miles
- Kelly's Tri-Challenge Cycle 300 miles
- Kelly's Tri-Challenge Run 125k
- Kelly's Tri-Challenge Run 50k
- Kelly's Tri-Challenge Run 75k
- Tri-Kelly's Challenge Walk 50k
- Tri-Kelly's Challenge Cycle 500 miles
- Tri-Kelly's Challenge Walk 100
- Tri-Kelly's Challenge Walk 75
- 28 March 2021
- Kelly's March Marathon Run
- Kelly's March Marathon Walk
- 29 September 2020
- Moira's Birthday
- 03 July 2020
- Mount Everest (8,848 meters)
- Mount Kilimanjaro (5,895 meters)
- The Eiger (3,967 metres)
- Ultimate Challenge: Mount Everest TWICE (17,696 Meters)
- 30 June 2020
- North Downs Way (153 Miles)
- River Wey (86 Miles)
- Shipwrights Way (50 Miles)
- South Downs Way (100 Miles)
- 30 June 2020
- London Marathon (26 Miles)
- Race to the King (52 Miles)
- The Pen Llyn Classic (75 Miles)
- The Ultra Trail (104 Miles)
- 01 June 2020
- Bronze Challenge: 10 to 100 miles
- Gold Challenge: 301 to 500 Miles
- Silver Challenge: 101 to 300 Miles
- Ultimate Challenge: 501+ Miles
What people are saying
Thank you for an amazing event on Saturday. Despite the cold we felt it was a great turnout! We’ve also been able to meet some of the participants that chose to support Oakleaf! You did an amazing job organising the event and every detail!
The Herts SU has never done anything like this before and we are seriously thrilled with the amount of money raised. The General Manager of the SU has been here for nearly 11 years and she said that it’s the largest amount of money raised in a single event for RAG in her time! I know we’ll certainly be working more closely with OLLIE in the future!
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for supporting Shooting Star Children’s Hospices with your event on Saturday. It was a real pleasure to meet you and attend the event.
Shooting Star Chase
Your events and altruistic support for charity are absolutely commendable