WE'RE SORRY! DUE TO CURRENT RESTRICTIONS WE HAVE NO EVENTS ONGOING BUT WE WILL BE BACK AS SOON POSSIBLE! WATCH THIS SPACE!
100% of all money raised goes directly to charity.
- 20 March 2021
- George Abbot School
PROUD TO BE PRIMARY SPONSOR OF THIS POPULAR EVENT!
- 10k run
- 4k Run
- 29 September 2020
- Moira's Birthday
- 03 July 2020
- Mount Everest (8,848 meters)
- Mount Kilimanjaro (5,895 meters)
- The Eiger (3,967 metres)
- Ultimate Challenge: Mount Everest TWICE (17,696 Meters)
- 30 June 2020
- North Downs Way (153 Miles)
- River Wey (86 Miles)
- Shipwrights Way (50 Miles)
- South Downs Way (100 Miles)
- 30 June 2020
- London Marathon (26 Miles)
- Race to the King (52 Miles)
- The Pen Llyn Classic (75 Miles)
- The Ultra Trail (104 Miles)
- 01 June 2020
- Bronze Challenge: 10 to 100 miles
- Gold Challenge: 301 to 500 Miles
- Silver Challenge: 101 to 300 Miles
- Ultimate Challenge: 501+ Miles
- 31 May 2020
- Bronze Challenge: 10 - 40 Miles
- Gold Challenge: 71-100 Miles
- Silver Challenge: 41 - 70 Miles
- Ultimate Challenge: 100+ Miles
What people are saying
Thank you for an amazing event on Saturday. Despite the cold we felt it was a great turnout! We’ve also been able to meet some of the participants that chose to support Oakleaf! You did an amazing job organising the event and every detail!
The Herts SU has never done anything like this before and we are seriously thrilled with the amount of money raised. The General Manager of the SU has been here for nearly 11 years and she said that it’s the largest amount of money raised in a single event for RAG in her time! I know we’ll certainly be working more closely with OLLIE in the future!
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for supporting Shooting Star Children’s Hospices with your event on Saturday. It was a real pleasure to meet you and attend the event.
Shooting Star Chase
Your events and altruistic support for charity are absolutely commendable