Kelly's Walk the Ways 2020
- 30 June 2020
- North Downs Way (153 Miles)
- River Wey (86 Miles)
- Shipwrights Way (50 Miles)
- South Downs Way (100 Miles)
Kelly's Walk the Ways
Always wanted to walk the whole of a long distance footpath ? Now is your chance!
Challenge yourself to complete one of our famous walking routes- accumulate the distance virtually in your area or even walk sections of the actual route if you can.
You don't have to walk the whole distance in one go. You can do it bit by bit at a time and place that suits you.
100% of your donation will go straight to charity.
How to take part in KELLY'S WALK THE WAYS
1. Enter the event HERE on this website
2. Choose your challenge; Which walk can you do between now & the 1st July?
3. Walk whenever, wherever suits you. Track your walks yourself OR we can do it for you if you join our Strava club.
4. Complete your chosen challenge & receive your bespoke medal!
We suggest a voluntary donation of only £5 for all challenges in this event. We would encourage you though to choose a larger donation from the drop down menu if you can. Thank you!
100% OF ALL YOUR MONEY DONATED ON THIS WEBSITE GOES DIRECTLY TO CHARITY
You can do whatever route you like- either on paths near you OR by walking segments of your chosen trail! Over the hills, round the track, on the road... your choice! Just make sure that you keep yourself and others safe when you are out by keeping your distance from others.
|Event||Registration Opens||Start Time|
|North Downs Way (153 Miles)|
|River Wey (86 Miles)|
|Shipwrights Way (50 Miles)|
|South Downs Way (100 Miles)|
This is a virtual event.There is no chip timing & no race numbers are allocated.
There are no water statons so don't forget to take your re-usable water bottle.
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view the Terms & Conditions for the event.