Kelly's Walk Together Apart 2020
- 31 May 2020
- Bronze Challenge: 10 - 40 Miles
- Gold Challenge: 71-100 Miles
- Silver Challenge: 41 - 70 Miles
- Ultimate Challenge: 100+ Miles
Kelly's Walk Together Apart
HOW FAR CAN YOU WALK BEFORE MAY 31ST?
You don't have to do the whole distance in one walk! You can do just a few kilometres every day.
Join Kelly's Walk Together Apart Club on Strava, walk at a time and in a place that suits you.
The distance you go will be logged each time & accumulated, so set yourself a real challenge during lockdown.
100% of your donation will go straight to charity.
How to take part in our KELLY'S WALK TOGETHER APART
1. FIRST Enter the event on this website.
2. Choose your challenge; How far can you go between now & May 31st.?
5. Walk whenever, wherever suits you and share each walk on the Strava club.
6. Complete your chosen distance & receive your bespoke certificate of achievement!
We suggest a voluntary donation of only £5 for all distances in this event & £1 for kids. We would encourage you though to choose a larger donation from the drop down menu if you can. Thank you!
100% OF ALL YOUR MONEY DONATED ON THIS WEBSITE GOES DIRECTLY TO CHARITY
You can do whatever route you like! Over the hills, round the block, on road or footpaths... your choice! Just make sure that you keep yourself and others safe when you are out by keeping your distance from others.
|Event||Registration Opens||Start Time|
|Bronze Challenge: 10 - 40 Miles|
|Gold Challenge: 71-100 Miles|
|Silver Challenge: 41 - 70 Miles|
|Ultimate Challenge: 100+ Miles|
This is a virtual event.There is no chip timing & no race numbers are allocated.
There are no water stations so don't forget to take your re-usable water bottle!
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view the Terms & Conditions for the event.