Kelly's Cycle Challenge
Sunday, 20 May 2018
Had enough of being shouted at by car drivers? Tired of seeing the same old Bar Hatch Lane, Whitedown & Boxhill? Want to expand your ‘just outside of London’ route knowledge? LOOK NO FURTHER!
Join us for a fantastic charity sportive where 100% of money raised goes to a local charity, HQ is 40mins from London and you'll experience the beauty of quiet (and we mean quiet) country lanes along the Surrey and Farnham border. What’s not to like??
- FREE ONSITE PARKING!
- Stunning open road routes with beautiful views of Surrey and Hampshire
- Free ride photo downloads
- Fully supported routes
- Medals for all
- Feedstations en route
- Free bag drop
- Mobile mechanic
- Refreshments on site at our Farnham HQ
- Children's 7 Mile Off-Road & Forest Ride through Alice Holt suitable for 6 years + (must be accompanied by an adult at all times)
- Children's Fun Field Challenge with obstacles - suitable for any age, but expect rough grassy ground so BMX bikes best!
Alice Holt, GU10 4LS
Psst! E-bikes allowed if you feel you need a bit of help up those hills!