Kelly's Clandon Park Run
Saturday, 18 March 2017
- Kids activities: Soft polo, scooter hockey, scooterthon (bring your scooter if you have one!)
- Kids running track races: 2 laps (Yr 5 & 6), 1 lap (Yr 3 & 4), 100m sprint (Yr 1 & 2), 60m sprint (Reception age)
- Free bag drop by Kelly's Storage
- Onsite refreshments including healthy food to go by Nourish Kitchen
- FREE onsite parking
- Popular route through Clandon Park
- Race photos by Sussex Sport Photography
- Chip timing
- Fully marked & marshalled routes
- Funky bespoke medals for all
- Water stations
- Mass warm up to music
GEORGE ABBOT TOP FUNDRAISING HOUSE COMPETITION!
To join your school House, click here and enter it's name in the search box. Select it then click the "Join" button.
George Abbot School
ENTRANCE IS BY VOLUNTARY DONATION, EVERY PENNY OF WHICH WE SEND TO GEORGE ABBOT PTA TO FUND ADDITIONAL RESOURCES TO BENEFIT THE STUDENTS AT GEORGE ABBOT SCHOOL. KELLY'S MAKE NO DEDUCTIONS AND PAY ALL TRANSACTION CHARGES.
The amounts shown are suggested minimum voluntary donations.
PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY.
JUST COME TO THE EVENT, TAKE A PHOTO IN OUR PHOTO FRAME, UPLOAD IT TO FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM AND COMMENT WITH "@KELLYSSTORAGE" TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN!